The term “AboveGroundPoolFacts.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general reference, information and use only. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, suitability, timeliness, performance, or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may be dated or contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website includes links to other websites provided for your convenience to provide further information for you. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or operation of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any materials, information, or opinions on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to all prevailing national and applicable International laws.